I am falling in love with....

my best friend, we dated my freshman year of high school. Been friends since, and I am starting to fall in love with him. He has said he doesnt want a relationship, but it is one of these things where should I just keep it to myself and not mention it to him or mention it to him and see what happens. I just dont know what to do. I need some advice from others who have been in this situation

aprilmommy2007

Asked by aprilmommy2007 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• you might as well mention it to him, or else youll always wonder.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Finding a true friend in a life time is hard,why blow it and chance the fact it could get ruined.Keep him as a friend.
    Anonymous

• Tell him. You'll regret it if you don't, even if he says he's not interested that way.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• tell him the other posters said everything i would have said
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• mention it
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:05 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• If he already said he didnt want a relationship- then Id keep my mouth shut & keep my friend.
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• stop it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Tell him! No one has come up with why he told her that he is not wanting a relationship is to see what she would say and maybe that is hIs way of seeing what she would say......
    Tell him and if nothing come from it well your still friends.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 1:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• You will always wonder about all the what if's. So put it out there. Good luck.
    KellyOh72

Answer by KellyOh72 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• well my cousin hooked up with a guy wegrew up with and kind of considered family,they are still together. being best friends often make he best relationships. mabe both get drunk one night and make ur move.that way u can se were he wants to go,if he rejects u u can play it off that u was drunk,lol.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2010