What are you making for Easter Dinner?

I am making Turkey breast, not sure if I want to cook it the day before and then have it on nice rolls or hot with gravy. I am torn , one part of me wants it on a roll and I could make potato salad, the other part of me wants it hot with mashed potatoes and gravy. We will also have Grands Biscuits,if we have hot turkey. Fresh fruit cut up, marinated vegetables, devilled eggs, a relish tray, I was thinking maybe some mac and cheese, possibly a small brocolli salad. My fav sugar cookies in the shape of easter eggs, and I might try to do a Bunny cake this year. So what are you making or going to have elsewhere?

CosmicChaos

Asked by CosmicChaos at 11:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I'm going to MIL's for ham and mashed potatoes-YUCK!! I hate ham. I don't like bone-in ham especially. You can never tell if it's cooked fully or not. and MIL's mashed potatoes? Gross. They taste like she adds lard instead of butter. She made the same dinner at Christmas, and I almost barfed at the dinner table. I don't mean to be ungrateful, but I'm just not looking forward to Easter dinner. I'll probably eat before I go!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Turkey sounds good! I like juicy turkey, with potato salad, dressing, cranberry sauce, green beans sauteed with bacon and onions, rolls and real mashed potatoes, whipped with butter and milk. YUM-O!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I am sick of Ham ,lol, I voted to make tacos but hubby turned his nose up, I thought it would have been fine,lol.
    CosmicChaos

Answer by CosmicChaos at 11:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2010