Dont know what happened

My dh came home from work friday and he invited a friend over about an hour after he got home when his friend left he took off too which was about two hrs later
he didnt come home until 3:30 wouldnt answer his phone and was really drunk he usually does this every two weeks and always drinks on the weekends, well i had to leave b/c my moms car broke down and i had to pick her up from work and take her home he was already at work when i got home well he worked sat and he wouldnt answer his phone i didnt know why well he didnt come home when he got off and i went to his moms he was there and he wouldnt talk to me i was really upset when he finally came home i tried to talk to him but he was really mad at me i didnt do anything wrong never even said anything about him being out all night and he just was so mean and hateful to me i finally asked him what was wrong why he was treating me so bad and he told me to leave him alone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• he finally started talking to me again last night but i still am really hurt and i dont know why he was treating me so bad i should of been the one bad since he made our two yr old cry when he left to go out b/c our son was trying to talk to him and he slammed the door in his face he kept saying daddys mean and crying i dont know what to do im so tired of him treating me and his son like crap b/c of beer what should i do?
    Anonymous

• i ment mad instead of bad***
    Anonymous

• maybe he did something and he's regretting it and taking his anger he has on him out on you
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• as for what he did to your son tell him to act like a man and treat you guys right especially your son or go sleep at he's moms
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I know we all hate the cheating thing but it is a possibility? Don't let him treat you like that you don't deserve it! If my husband went out like that I would be all up his ass! And ill be damned if he would treat me like that.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I agree w/ the above comment. He probably did something bad & is taking his shame out on you. As for his behavior with your son- It should not be allowed. EVER & needs to be addressed.
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I tried to talk to him and i was all upset crying b/c of how he was treating me i was crying and he kept telling me hes not going to listin to me cry i get upset really easy he would not talk to me i asked him if he wanted it to be over and he didnt say anything just shrugged his shoulders but everything is okay between us now but he wont talk about what happened he wont talk about it and if i bring it up he gets pissed and will tell me to shut up this isnt the first time he has ran off to the bars and didnt come home until late and didnt answer his phone and i really think its wrong b/c before he invited his friend down i asked if we could have a night together and then he did all this im so upset i love him but hate this drinking all the time adn doing what he want wiether it hurts me or not (He says he will do what he wants since he works and pays the bills) im a sahm and have no money
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• i'm willing to bet he goes to strip bars. probly did something stupid. he probly wants the marriage over but he doesn't want you to leave cuz you're waiting on him hand and foot, he comes home and food is on the table, house is clean, ect. which is why he shrugged his shoulders. he doesn't want to talk about it? either kick his butt out until he does want to talk and acts like a husband and a father should, or leave until then. i would have been PISSED if my dh treated our son that way. this stuff gets to kids, it can have a bad affect on children in the long run, he would have gotten an earful whether he wanted to hear it or not.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• oh trust me i gave him a ear full about what he did to our son but he said he was asleep when he left he was already drinking which made me mad because i hate it when he drinks around him he wasnt even that drunk when he left just shows how much attention he shows us! Hes only like this on the weekends usually all week nicest guy ever and a great dad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I agree with mommy_of_two388's first statement. Also, I think if he's treating your son like crap, your son should not be around him.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2010