Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

flow baby flow

is there anything i can take to make my pd come. besides BC.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (5)
  • My doctor has had me take provera twice now to help get my periods going. She has said she wants me to take it every other month since I am so irregular and me and my hubby have been ttc. Provera is also called medroxyprogesterone. GL.

    Answer by Bamzakarat at 12:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

  • can you only get that from the dr? because every time i go to the dr for anything they just tell me ill be fine and not to worry because im sitll young which i think is a bunch of crap. just like ive had really bad back problems and they wouldnt even look at me and they se i just need ot work out atleast 30 mins a day well i did that for 4 months and it didnt help one bit but they still didnt want to help. and i went in for my pd bein irregular and they just told me all they could do was prescribe BC they didnt check me or look at me or anything. drs just make me so mad.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

  • Unfortunately I think you can only get it from the doctor. I would either ask specifically about it or find another doctor. They should treat you better and listen to you more.

    Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:03 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

  • this has been a mix of going to 4 diffrent places one of which was a womens clinic and they all treat me the same they even treat me like this when i take DS in like im an idiot. i ask questions and the just give me this look like are you serious that is suck a stupid question and they always say the same thing dont worry about it. im dreading taking him in, in the morning for his check up even the receptionist was rude on the phone when when she asked who his dr was and i sed he didnt have a reg. one bcuz i dnt take him in unless i think it is really serious and all they tell me anyways is that he is to small to do anything so y waste my time.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

  • Wow I'm sorry you get treated so poorly. Your welcome to add me or send me a message if you would like. I hope things get better for you.

    Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:22 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.