Where is the most cost efficiant place to buy pregnancy test in bulk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The Dollar store. The test are just as effective and only a dollar a piece. I don;t think you can buy them cheaper any where else.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• clearence sales lol j/k i dont know you can order ones online where they are very thin adn you just dip them in your pee, my friend bough tthem online and got like 100 for 20$ or something like that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• You can get the WAY WAY cheaper than the Dollar store!!!!

If you buy in BULK (that being the key word) that you can get them for like 30 cents a piece! I bought 5 today to 70 cents a piece but if you buy more than 10 the price gets smaller and smaller.

The site I bought from had 50 for 20 dollars.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Wow, I never knew....Sorry for my bad advice. I guess I never took more than a couple at a time.
    Good Luck!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Go online!!! Google pregnancy tests strips. I can't remember the name...I think it's early-pregnancy-tests.com. Yeah, it is, I just googled it. That's what I did. Got my BFP (very faint) at 9DPO so I KNOW they work!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 8:49 AM on Mar. 29, 2010