There is NO such thing as a fairy tale life!!

If you think your life is like a fairy tale, (even if it is just for a few months) then SOMETHING is going on under your nose that you aren't aware of and will bite you in the butt later.

True or false?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This seems more of a bitchy comment rather than a question...
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:51 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I think some people do have a fairy tale life. I am glad for them, but, I am not jealous of the "perfect" life either. Each trial that I face helps me to grow as a person. Often times it is hard to see that while it is happening, but as the old adage goes "Heindsight is 20/20".
    eastonbennett

Answer by eastonbennett at 12:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Why would anyone thing a fairy tale is real life? There is a reason they call it a FAIRY TALE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• or your just blind/ dreaming..not WANTING to see the other side...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Dbodni

How is that bitchy? You're comment is bitchy.
    -----------------

There's no fairy tale life...but you can get darn close.. <3
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 12:59 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Yeah look at how princess Diana was living while she was married to her Prince.

I have a cousin who married a rich DR. I thought she had it made, everything she wanted...The perfect life. Then after not seeing her for a few years and then meeting up with her I realized how much her life did suck, and so what if she has a sports car and a pool, lives by the beach....Happiness has to come from within and not from anybody or anything else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I think that that there is karma to consider. Life deals EVERYONE some nasty blows, it's not like you can escape it. It may not seem nasty to one person but to the person it's happening to, it could be devastating. And being wealthy doesn't make you exempt.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Oh, idk. Sometimes life is just perfect. It doesn't stay that way but it's nice to enjoy while it lasts. Doesn't that count as fairy tale?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• False! I do believe people can have fairy tale lives. Especially if you're counting only for a short period of time. That does not mean something bad is going on. Life does have its ups and downs, but I think having a fairy tale life is very subjective and what I might consider "perfection" or a fairy tale life, another may not.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2010