Your pet peeve?

What is it?

Mine is parents that leave unattended children ( especially toddlers and younger ) in the car while they run into a store, of any sort.

Skepticchick

Asked by Skepticchick at 1:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is illegal!
    Mine is stupidity
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I cannot stand the stupid anon thing on here. If you can't stand behind the opinion you express or "don't want to hear it" b/c of what you say. DON'T SAY IT!!

I could list 5000 peeves I have: talking with their mouths open, touching food on someone elses plate, ppl who walk away from kids in the store( like KMart, Target), plying the drums on your knees, tapping or clicking pens...see i could go on forever!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I hate snotty nose kids. You know the ones, walking around all the time with green slime running down their face, and usually they stick their tounge out and lick it! gross. What is so hard about wiping your kids nose or teaching them to do it?
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2010