Christian Sisters Can you say these things and have you experienced this before?

I confess Jesus Christ is LORD!!!
I confess that Jesus Christ is my Savior!!!
I confess that Jesus Christ is the ONLY LORD the ONLY Savior and the ONLY redeemer!!!

I LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND ALL OF MY SOUL AND I WANT TO SHOUT IT TO ALL OF THE WORLD THAT I AM THANKFUL TO HIM FOR DYING SO THAT I A WRETCHED SINNER THROUGH HIM IS SAVED. I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST AND I AM READY TO SERVE MY LORD AND SAVIOR TILL HE CALLS ME HOME.

TO MY CHRISTIAN SISTERS HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED THIS? CAN YOU CONFESS THIS TO ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY?
DOES YOUR HEART DESIRE THE LORD?

THIS IS AN AMAZING FEELING AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ME.

ilovemyboys21

Asked by ilovemyboys21 at 1:23 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• amen lady
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I do confess those things :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• (o:
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:34 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• This scripture is very powerful and brings me great comfort
    Luke 12 7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Yes.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• (o:
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Definitely yes. I thank God everyday for the blessings he's bestowed upon me and those yet to come. I shout it wherever I am.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 2:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Jesus Christ is my Lord & savior. I praise Him with every beat of my feeble heart. I cannot imagie what life is like without Him in a heart. What a sad lonely pace it must be.

When my husband & I talked about moving up here to washington, I was convinced it was so I could get the education I wanted as a sign language interpreter. Little did I know He allowed us to move here to save my life. In CA I had no idea there were programs to help women get mammograms and the VA down there wasn't too great. Less than a year after we moved here I went for my 1st mammogram thru the VA and within 2 weeks I was diagnosed with breast cancer.
    Sometimes His plans for you just aren't what you think they should be. Listen to Him , praise Him for being your Heavenly father and for caring for you. He does know what we need and is just a prayer away!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• What wonderful testimony, WAganma56! He is good!

OP,YES! He alone is worthy!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:50 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• WAganma56 Beautiful testamony

Ewadun That's exactly how I am feeling (o:

lexy Awsome to hear and yes He is
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2010