cant seem to forgive and move forward...should i move on?

me and him have been together for 3 years now, have a 5mo old son

we have always had a dramatic relationship but once it crossed the line

he physically abused me so he went jail, i moved out for a while, and hes been doing all he needs to do an more. so i tried to stick it out
well now we just dont get a long because i feel like him hurting me the way he did is unforgivable but im trying to.

he also has told me that he's attracted to me but only for sex, not because he really is...like he can get hard but otherwise im not it.

well maybe im out of shape but ive been slowly getting there ya know, already lost half of what i put on...any way

we decided to really end this mess last night

so do you think it would be too soon to go out on a date, like tonight or tomorrow...justt a couple of drinks

I know it sounds soon but I dont want to feel for him anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Hey guys do it to get over someone, why can't you? If it's just a date, and you go into it knowing that it wont lead to anything serious, and you make SURE that it doesn't, then it can be a good confidence booster and will definitely put you on the road of getting over the a-hole faster. Just don't, I repeat, DON'T try and get serious with anyone for a while. You need time to find yourself again and become whole again before you can be with anyone else. I wish you the best. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Why not? Go have a good time.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• OP

because he knows the guy and itll be like im sneaking, but it makes it more exciting kind of...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2010