Seriously what is going on?

Im 36 weeks 2 days and my daughters movents have slowed down an extreme amount over the past few weeks. All the sudden today though expecially towards the end of the day she has not stopped moving at all. Im in allot of pain down there and of course her moving makes it worse, dont get me wrong Im so happy shes moving rather her be moving then not but why has she not even taken a break and why now all the sudden is she moving so erradically?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:36 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor's office and talk to whoever is on-call. They should be able to tell you if something's wrong. No one here will really be able to say for sure.
    TattooedMommy04

Answer by TattooedMommy04 at 2:06 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Sounds serious.
    Honestly, call your doctor straight away and see if your pain and the strange movements can be evaluated.
    Happened to me before and I did not call my doctor. Went through extreme pain and wish I had called a medical professional.
    Hope I helped!

◕‿◕ Kara ◕‿◕
    tasselpunk

Answer by tasselpunk at 2:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Oh ok well I dont know what to say to my doctor Im scared he might laugh to himself if I call and wake him up and say my daughters moving allot out of nowhere and Im hurting really bad down there. I just dont know if its a good reason to call because he might say that Im hurting down there cause my body is getting ready for labor and as far as the baby moving most doctors only want to see you if the baby hasnt been moving enough or at all so I just feel a little silly calling. The only thing that is scarying me allot is that shes moving so much and shes pretty big at this point and all I can think about is her getting her umbelical cord wrapped around her kneck. Thats a very scary think to me cause my aunts best friend just carried her baby full term and lost the baby a couple of days befor they induced cause of the cord issue and then my sister had it wrapped around her kneck twice when she was born. I wish she would just
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 2:17 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• cont... stay still a while longer lol so I can get her here safe and not worry about her doing jumping jacks and getting her self into trouble. So should I really be concerned cause she is going nuts in theres and shes so big I cant believe she can still turn like that. Like I said she has hardly been moving lately or in the past few weeks so Im kind of shocked at how she acting right now. I have an appt. tomorrow morning or I guess it would be today so should I wait or call him now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Sorry didnt mean to post that last one Ano
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 2:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Im not saying its normal but the same kind of thing happens with my baby. Im 38 weeks and sometimes she moves constantly and then wont move very much at all. Shes done this the whole pregnancy and they always say shes just fine. I have pain down there every once in awhile but not extreme so maybe you should call the doctor. But I dont think the movement is too unusual as long as she is moving some.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 2:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Well the pain is intense but its like this all the time to the point where I walk around looking all funny lol. When I lay down and go to get up is the worse. It just feels like Im bruised all down there but isnt that normal? I didnt have this with my first pregnancy at all but I here that I will feel sore down there but I have been having some sharp pains again today that have nothing to do with the bruising feeling. I dont know, I just hate being one of those women who nag there doctors to death.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 2:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I would also call the Dr. definately don't be scared regardless of the time or how ridiculous you might think the question is. I'm sure everything is fine, but its always better be safe then sorry. When your baby is born, you'll have similar days and nights where you might want to call the 24 hour phone service for your pediatrician, and ask what to you might sounds like obvious or weird questions, so call your Dr and find out.
    MashaLFR

Answer by MashaLFR at 3:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2010