HOW TO START OVER BEING SINGLE?

I just got out of a long relationship with my sons dad. I just had enough of being uphappy and arguing everday. I still have feelings for him but when i am with him i am so unhappy. He was my 1st boyfriend, i lost my virginty to him and he is the father of my son. I really need advice on how to go on with life and how to start over and stay from going back just because of lonelyness and maybe being jeaulous that he may find someone and be happy before me.. I really need some advice so moms please help. I just want to be happy. Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, for him finding someone before you: just remind yourself that just b/c he found someone doesn't mean he's happy. You wait longer, for the right person, and you're likely to be happier than he would be if he finds someone sooner. For the rest, just take it one day at a time. Get some new hobbies, take some time to get to know yourself again, figure out what you want out of life and relationships, make some new friends, focus on your child. It'll hurt, and it'll take time, and you can't rush it. But eventually, things will get better.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Take some time for you. Do your nails. Take a class at the community college on the weekends. Join a book club. Do a mommy and me cooking class (depending on your son's age of couse). Paint. Take up photography. Join a gym. Get a facial. Get together with some old friends. Just enjoy being single.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 2:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• What race are you? I have a brother who is single and lonely and had 2 kids. Want to know more about him? Please Let me know true info about you first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Learn how to be a complete person all by yourself. Learn how to be happy alone, without a man, because no man can make you happy. Happiness is a choice, and it comes about by making wise personal choices. Don't go looking for a man. Let some man come looking for you--a man who is looking for a wife for a lifetime and not one who is looking for sex or as Dr. Laura says "a warm place to put it." Raise your standards so high that the man who meets them will be worth the wait. Convince yourself that sex is the last part of the bonding process and not the first, because it is the truth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2010