lets play a craving game...i'm bored haha

ok what was/is the one food you could and most likely did eat all the time while pregnant cause you just needed it every day. for me it was the mcdonalds mcchicken meal (mcchicken sandwich and fries)...i'm shocked i'm still skinny haha (still eat very healthy food so don't worry)...lets here what everyone else just needed

aliishott2

Asked by aliishott2 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hear*** wow sorry guys...kinda tired
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:48 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• peanutbutter.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:49 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Nutella, and a few times pancakes with syrup, but mostly craved the syrup part of that.
    MashaLFR

Answer by MashaLFR at 3:17 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• black olives stuffed with cheese, and deep fried
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Last time, PEARS! Every day all day, didn't matter. I loved them. This time, I'm only 6 weeks, but all I ever want to eat are turkey subs with cheese lettuce and mayo. And that's it!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 8:46 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• with my first pregnancy I craved jr. bacon cheeseburgers from Wendy's b/c it was right next door to where I worked so I didn't have to go far to get them lol! I am currently almost 8 weeks and I am craving sushi!!! haha....and no not the raw kind that is not allowed during pregnancy...I always have to say that or people will say something to me! so annoying! Mainly just California rolls and other cooked..I have been begging my husband for over a week for it and I'm finally getting it tonight and I can't wait!!! :) lol
    EthansMommy109

Answer by EthansMommy109 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Ice. And not just normal ice. The little ice from Sonic... Omg I eat the stuff like candy!! (Yes my iron is low so thats most likely why, i take iron pills so i dont care) And $1.97 for a weeks craving works for me!!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 10:28 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• haha i know what you're talking about...vegie sushi...sooo yummy
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2010