When should i test????

im due for Af on the 1st and i think i O'd on the 16th. ive been feeling tired, headaches, breasts very sensitive to the point they get hard all the time. could these be pregnancy symptoms. when should i test???????

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't think it's too soon to test now. I'd use First Response-I like them the best! Or you could also just go to your local Health Department and take a test for free....Good Luck! :o)

Answer by queen_tut at 9:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• If you can stand it, wait until the 1st. I know it's tough, but you are less likely to get a false negative if you wait until AF is due before testing. Though it is possible to get an accurate result around 12 DPO. Good luck!

Answer by purvislets at 9:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I always took the test right when I felt pregnant. Then if it was negative I took another two or three days later.

Answer by bumpfashion at 1:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2008