I am feeling really horny,how do I stop it?

My husband is out again for the second night this week he claims he is"working" but I don't trust him. I am tired of going to sleep alone and tired of waking up alone. When he is here I am tired of his short lived sex that leaves me unfulfilled. Lately all I do is think of sex,sex,sex. I have even watched porn cause I'm not getting some and how I want it. So I probably am making myself mad cause he isn't even here. I have even been dreaming I am with other men. I feel bad but I am feeling that he is being selfish not meeting my needs. He is bogus for not being here with me.
I hate that I have to be inhibited around him because he has called me names,but I am in need of intimacy. I really like sex,that is the truth and I am faithful to him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Stop watching the porn. That is addictive and it is also only making your problem worse. You need to look to your husband for the fulfillment that you desire and nowhere else. You need to talk to him about your needs, but don't do it in an accusing sort of way. Tell him that he is the only one you need and that you desire only him. Tell him that you chose him out of all the men in the world. Tell him all the positive things that you love about him. Leave out the negatives for now. If all he hears when he is home is you nagging him about everything that is wrong, it's little wonder that he wants to be somewhere else. If there is ever to be any improvement in your marriage, it has to start someplace, and you can help the process. When he comes home tonight, tell him how glad you are to see him, that you've been looking forward to it all day. Make him a nice dinner or do whatever else you know he loves. Then watch out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• So masturbate and relieve some stress.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Take care of it your self. Masturbate and use some sex toys.

Answer by louise2 at 5:50 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Scratch the itch!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Have you talked to him about any of it? If not you should. In the meantime there is nothing wrong of taking care of business yourself. =)
    KellyOh72

Answer by KellyOh72 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2010