To those who believe that god has all the answers!!!

Do you ask god which toilet paper to buy at the store, or what food he approves of before you buy it? Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. He gave us brains for a reason. lol
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Because of ppl like you I loath the anon option here!! Are you really that dumb or just a troll looking to start something?

WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 6:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• No.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• No I am seriously wondering. In every post I see on here. I see at least one turn to god he will give you the answer. What's the deal?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Reported... stop being rude and demeaning people's religion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Wow I can't ask a serious curious question with out you all skit-zing out, but you can ask us why we are stupid for not believing in god. What a joke. I wasn't demeaning any one I was asking a fair question. If they delete it I will start reporting EVERY THING YOU SAY THAT IS OFFENSIVE TO ME. It is hypocritical that you can say what ever you want and I can't ask a fair question. JEEZ.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I sure do, lol! Especially the food!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• OK I don't see where OP is being demeaning. You guys are just taking the question way to personally and way out of context.

OP no we don't for the most. Though I have seen some go that far. They just say that to any question asked, not simple things like what you are speaking.

Also anon follow the rules your self, when you report you are no longer suppose to respond, nor are you suppose to request others to report which you did.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:48 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• No.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• You know what? If I pick the WRONG toilet paper, he'll sure enough let me know! So whether or not I ask is really moot in this case.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 9:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2010