Easter dinner

What are you fixing for Easter dinner if you are having an Easter dinner? I need some new ideas.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• This is the first year I will not be home for it. (We moved out of state this year). I will probably make a ham and some deviled eggs. I might see if a few of the old ladies from the church that live alone would like to join us and if so I would make up a big meal. Salad, deviled eggs, ham, asparagus, mashed potatoes (or scalloped not sure yet), green bean cassarole, and pie or something for desert. As you can see that is way to much for just us so if we have company I will do that. If not just the ham, eggs, and potatoes probably... and of course... lots of candy for the kids...lol I still got an easter basket when I was 17 lol.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 6:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I'll make leg of lamb with gravy and mint jelly of course ;) mashed potatoes, and not sure about the veggies, maybe asparagus and carrots.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:22 AM on Mar. 29, 2010