Would you say anything to your cousin's wife?

My hubby's cousin came over with his wife the other night. SHe seemed very angry with her husband. ALmost as if she did not want to come over that night. She loves to hang out with her daughter and her friend who drink and party.I hung out with them once and everyone got spring break drunk at the bar. She acts like she doesn't know how to use the messages in facebook, but yet she is playing games all day long like a teenage girl. She is 46. I don't get her at all.She was the one inviting me to hang out and now she acts like she wants to just party with her side of the family only. WTH?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't say anything to her. Just invite her, but take it with a grain of salt if she comes or not. Because honestly, do you really care if you aren't hanging out with some middle aged drunk?
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I wouldn't say anything to her.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 8:54 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Ignore her? Just say hi/bye? I invited her to my son's party and she did not even say if she was coming or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Yes, you are so right. I am way better. She knows it too.But I am lonely sometimes and thought she would be nice to hang with. I guess I thought wrong...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Maybe she was mad at him for something else. You never know what she is feeling you could ask her. Maybe it is not what you think.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2010