Mamas plz help?!?!

So I have a two month old baby boy and just got a part time job and having really hard time with leaving him. I feel like crying when Im away from him cause when i get home he is asleep and I work ten hours. I don't really need a job cause my SO has a great job but I wanted to work for extra spending cash. What would u do? Stay home with my baby or work and if I do work how will I deal with my separation problems?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Stay home! I did, and I love it! I wouldn't want anyone else raising my baby, seeing his first steps, first words....I absolutely love it! If you can afford to stay home, do it!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 8:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Thats a no brainer, I would much rather be at home with my child then have extra spending money. I child is priceless in my eyes so stay home and enjoy your little one!! I have been a stay at home house wife since I was 5 months pregnant and my son is now 3 and Im still at home with him and love it so much. We have a little girl on the way any day now and she will stay home with mom as well. I also will be homeschooling my babys so I look forward to watching them both grow :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 9:01 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Stay at home. He's just 2 months mama. This is gonna be hard, for both of you. You'll have time to work when baby is a bit older and can stay up longer. Your missing out on bonding with your little one. DD is 4 months and believe me when I say I WANT a job. BUT, I get all the things Dh doesnt. I get to play with her all day. I get to run around like a crazy person trying to make her laugh. I got to start her on solids and that was a mess.

The time they have to just be babies flies by quick mom. I'd wanna be with my little one every step of the way.

Ultimately it is your decision. Good luck.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:23 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• If you're only working for extra money and prefer to be home...then stay home!

I'm not one who likes staying home so I'd work regardless. But that is ME...and it sounds like you will get better benefit out of being home.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• We need me to have a job or something just to have something to save up (our kids get everything they want and we're stable, but we don't have a lot of extra) and I'm still at home. I love it! I'm actually kinda nervous for the fall when I start student teaching because I'm not going to see them all day. That's going to be brutal.
    newmom2bgtwins

Answer by newmom2bgtwins at 11:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2010