Does CNN need to go back to elementary math class?

Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin there in Searchlight, Nev., was the backyard of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, but today it’s the backdrop of this Tea Party Express – making a stop here,” Whitfield said. “Hundreds of people, at least dozens of people – we haven’t gotten a count of how many people turned out there. We heard Sarah Palin talk about everything about the campaign, to unseat Sen. Reid to what she calls ObamaCare, on the heels of that health care vote and even talking about her definition of her love of America.”

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• what is everyone taking about it only looks like a couple dozen to me. :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• lol Yep.I saw this the other day.Clearly it was more in the thousands.There is another pic too of the interstate where cars lined up can be seen for miles.There is a video as well where thousands can be heard.I am hardly surprised though the media has been playing down the tea party numbers from the start.When in fact it has been growing and growing at a quick and steady pace.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• LOL they will try to downplay it as much as possible. The know that supporting the libs puts them on the losing end of the stick.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• LOL I believe Harry Reid can kiss his day job good bye
    I don't even listen to the blah blah comingout of the media these days. You know it will be all against any type
    of dissent ot Conservatism so why bother, it's obvious we have little to worry about. We 9-12ers, Tea Partiers and
    In general Conservative groups have nothing to worry about. Come November the Dems will be in perpetual shock. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Ooooh yippee!! They can be classmates with Faux News.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

Oh look girls, an Official Product of the American Educational System. But who needs math when you have Obama to give you a handout.

OP, we knew CNN couldn't count from previous Tea Parties and from their own self-denial of their lousy ratings.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:29 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Oh look girls, an Official Product of the American Educational System. But who needs math when you have Obama to give you a handout.

I don't need a handout. I'm one of those top 2% paying for other people, but I don't mind...and to think I have such a large income because I was somehow able to survive the horrid educational system all the may up to my PhD which has given me a wonderful job, and thus a wonderful income. Go figure.

I have a problem with all media twisting facts, reporting questionable information, outright lying...whether it be CNN, MSNBC, the local news...I just happen to notice it more with Faux News. However, I'm not saying they are alone because they aren't.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Oh look girls, an Official Product of the American Educational System. But who needs math when you have Obama to give you a handout
    -------------------------
    so glad you're back.......................I've been missing your answers!!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I don't need a handout. I'm one of those top 2% paying for other people, but I don't mind
    ----------------------
    not buying it.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2010