I need to lose 50+ pounds......

I really wanna lose 50+ pounds i lost about 35 already but i really wanna lose the rest. I started about a year ago last april and then in sept i stoped dieting and winter came i got lazy im glad i didnt put any of that back on well like 5-10 pounds but im dealing with it i have the wii active been doing that and i see a dif in my body but not on the scale. I see my legs are getting tone but i'm trying to lose my belly fat. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• crunches crunches and more crunches. and keep in mind some belly fat will just stick as its skin that stretched during the weight gain. a good diet plan to follow is one made for diabetics. low in sugar(which converts to fat0 and hig is complex carbs for energy, and alot of protiens for muscle and energy. good luck ;)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:59 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• You can't spot train for fat loss ~ the body will burn it from where IT wants, not where you want unfortunately! ~ and belly fat is notoriously hard to lose. Odds are it'll be one of the last places you'll lose.

Sucks, but don't give up! Just keep pluggin' away and eventually you'll see the result you're looking for.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:00 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I am with you, I am cutting down on calories and trying to eat healthier, wheat bread, my kids are in for a surprise I plan on buying wheat pasta.

When I am starving I am going to veg out. It is hard but if you put your mind too it you can do it.

I am starting today, no more soda, no more unnecessary calories. I will eat what is worth it. Also, i will be puttin up photos of my self now and post them on the fridge so when I go for a munch I choose a better one. Good luck
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Nope, you don't even need to do a lot of crunches. You just have to do the right ones, and do them correctly. The workouts my trainer has put together for me have me doing 160 crunches a week(4 sets of 20/2x a week) at the most! One of them I only do 96 a week(4 sets of 12/2x a week). And while I still have a layer of fat over the muscle, my abdominals had pulled in noticably tighter in 4 weeks ~ which makes my belly look smaller even if it isn't.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Go get some scetchers shape ups. I where them everywhere and have noticed a big difference.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I lost 18 lbs with nutritional cleansing and have kept it off for over 7 months now. It is a healthy way to lose weight. Message me for more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 9:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I am on the Silhouette solution. My friend lost 24lbs and she didn't exercise(she claims she is lazy). It is a diet that last 8 weeks and you eat 5 calibrated meals and one sensible meal. she went on to lose 35lbs total and she is no longer on the diet. It resets your set point. Let me know if you want more info.
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2010