What kind of coffee do you use and what do you put in it,if anything?

I normally use Folgers medium to strong, but over the weekend I bought a small can of Foldgers French Vanilla. When I brew it...it makes the house smell sooooo good! lol
I don't think I could drink it all the time but it was a nice change up.
Anyway, I put french vanilla creamer in my coffee and nothing else. If I'm out of that, I use regular sugar and milk.
What do you use?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 11:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• folgers mostly, don Francisco's is a treat for me i love the vanilla, this weekend Starbucks was on sale so DH is a happy man with his sumatra and espresso roast.

french vanilla creamer :) I only drink coffee about once a week but love the way the kitchen smells every morning after DH makes his.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:52 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I use folgers half decafe and one scoop of the vanilla.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I use Folgers Decaf and add either Hazelnut creamer, White Chocolate Mocha creamer, or Caramel creamer. No sugar.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:17 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I buy Dunkin Donuts coffee to brew at home, in the morning I use fat free half and half with 2 splendas....if I have an afternoon cup, I like it with fat free french vanilla creamer. I don't know why, but I can't do flavored coffee in the morning.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• We have a Keureg and we use a bunch of different flavor k-cups.. I love the English Breakfast Tea and the Hot White Chocalate, hubby loves Winter Carnival and Donut Shop.
    kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 11:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• i use folgers dark roast, some times i buy the hazelnut kind , but i use international delight creamers ive been using the chocolate caramel, hazel nut, the coffee house insperation creamers ect i like to change them around or i get bored of them easily
    Autumn19

Answer by Autumn19 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Foldgers or Maxiwell house-french roast.

Sweet and low, and half and half.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Right now we have Ruta Maya Dark Roast and HEB Taste of San Antonio (my favorite coffee ever). I drink mine with a spoonful of sugar and creamer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Dunkin Donuts with milk. I can't wait to have coffee again! I'm pregnant and the smell turns my stomache. I normally LOVE the smell!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I have a Senseo that makes one or tow cups at a time. I love it and found some Godiva Creme Brulee coffee. Oh it is delightful with cream. It makes my house smell so nice, even if I leave my cup on the couch table I can still smell it when it is gone. Mmmmm.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2010