Guess who paid for RNC Chairman's bondage fetish?

And lesbian bondage sex acts to boot? This coming from a guy leading republicans in the "traditional values" campaign?

$1,620.71 spent [update: the amount is actually $1,946.25] at Voyeur West Hollywood, a bondage-themed nightclub featuring topless women dancers imitating lesbian sex.

That's just a snippet of what he spent YOUR money on.
Link in reply below.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 11:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• FULL STORY HERE

There are also links within the story to other sources.

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• This may or may not be true. I keep up pretty well on political happenings, and I've not heard about this before. I'd want further verification before publishing this. Remember, anyone can say anything. That doesn't make it true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Good for him! He spends almost as much money on frivolous things as Nancy Pelosi. He deserves it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• All the links go to politico stories. This would be all over the news if its true. I will wait and see.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• There sure are some racist haters on here. He isn't homophobic, and you have a problem with that. He's black and Republican, so you hate him. Disgusting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I bet you ladies would not be questioning the validity of the story if it was a Dem. Actually we have seen plenty of proof of that in the past weeks.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 11:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I don't think anyone here ever said you wouldn't ever encounter a Republican perv.
    So get over it.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:59 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Haha.
    Anonymous

• Pfft true or not Steele has been questionable for other reasons as well.I do not know of one conservative who thinks that the GOP is all holy..on the contrary we have known there are problems and are working on trying to weed it out.I'd rather do that then sit back knowing of alot of corruption and praising it just because it's my side and they won! ;)
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• If you donated to the RNC, yes... It's RNC money, not taxpayer money...I stopped giving to them around 2003. If members of the RNC are peeved, they should express their concerns via NO MORE campaign contributions...  Pretty simple solution, actually.

At least RNC paid their billsDNC owed Chicago 1.7 million for Obama blow out

The president's campaign owed Springfield, IL $65-thousand dollars for overtime and other costs.

Obama spent a record $760 million getting himself elected president. But his campaign, Obama for America, still owes Philadelphia nearly $24,000 for several pre-election events, and the cash-strapped city hasn't given up its collection efforts

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2010