How long were you with your SO/DH before having sex?

We were dating for about 6 months before I had sex with him,lol.
He was like the only guy I dated that I waited so long. I was just at a point in my life where I felt like all men wanted was a piece of ass and then would be gone.
I think waiting that long made it more challenging for him and he respected me more. We have been together for a long time and we still joke about the time I wouldn't "give him any",lol.
He's my sweetheart.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• We were together 3 weeks. However, he's an otr truck driver, so we spent tons of time on the phone, talking and getting to know each other quite intimately. So, by 3 weeks in, we felt like we'd been together forever.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Ugh... no bashing... *cringes*... 2 days. Terrible, right? We knew each other/dated for 6 weeks when I found out I was pregnant. 3 days shy of our son being 1 month old, we got married. We've been married for 6yrs, have a 6yo and a 3yo and are thinking about trying for #3.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 12:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I made him wait 4 months and one week. I was a virgin...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• 3 weeks . lol.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• We were both virgins and waited til our wedding night and we had been together for just over 4 yrs when we finally had sex.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 12:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• About two weeks.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• We were friends for about a year before we dated, but I think sex was the reason we started dating. Sad I know. We just did it one night and were a couple ever since. But like I said, we knew each other for a year first.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• LOL...I wouldn't bash the 2 days or 3 weeks...I've done that in the past too. Only difference is,either I would lose interest in them right away or the guy wouldn't call me back,lol.
    Anonymous

• 2 months
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• One week. He was my boss and I really liked him. Because he was so much older than me I was afraid if I said no he wouldn't want me. I knew from the moment we met that sex was going to be coming up so I got on the pill. But they say use back up for 7 days, it was only 4 I was scared I was going to get pregnant. But I did it anyway. The day we did it was my 18th birthday. We went swimming at a lake and then back to his place. It will be 20 years together this June.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2010