TTC

I got my period on March 9th and I am TTC. My breast start to hurt 2 weeks before I start my next period. They started hutrting on the 24th but the pain is different. When I want to get my perios it starts to hurt and gets stonger each day until my perod comes. This time it started to hurt but the pain did not get stonger and in fact it got less. I also have MS and this few days I have been very fatigue. Not sure if it is a sign of pregnancy or it is my MS, since I am off medication for 3 months now. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you so much

FMHI

Asked by FMHI at 12:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds promising, but it can also be related to something else. Wait and do a test, that is the only way to know for sure. Good luck though!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• you just have to wait it out. No way to tell this soon
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 12:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• um i dont know what to say but my mom has had MS for a long time and they just barely diagnosed her last year, she does take some kind of pain med.... i dont think the MS which i hope it isnt for you... i would say possibly pregnancy cus i was a bit crampy after Ovulation then it went away Good LUCK!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 3:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2010