Damned if they do, damned if they dont.

I was on a site that showed celeb parents and their kids. I was looking and also looked at a few of the comments ( bored) ...

They showed some celeb kids ( the parents are the ones who are photographed like everytime they walked out of their house) who were like 3 and they have hardly ever been seen ( which of course could mean that the parents just dont want them seen) SO most of the comments was that they never spend time with their kids because they are never in any of the pictures with their parents ( which could also be true) ...

Then there was pics of Suri Cruise...and most of those comments was that they are using their daughter or exposing her becasue she is always in picutres with her parents ( which could also mean they take care of her and want to spend time with her) .....

I know this also applies to regular aprents not just celebs...and this is just an observant rant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's a good observation. A very good one actually.

I've never thought of it that way. Celebs really can't win this one!
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 12:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• lol...they cant win either way, can they?

we dont really know what thier life is like behind closed doors though, we all just make up stories according to pics and what we only see
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• interesting point. i never gave it much thought until now, but then again i imagine I haven't reached the same level of boredom that you have. lol
    Anonymous