Should I still go to the dentist?

Should I still go to the dentist if I have a stopped up nose?! I was sick last week. Im not really sick anymore, just the stopped up nose isnt going away. (Me, DD & Dh have been stopped up for almost 2wks)

LOL... Im worried I wont be able to breath if I go, but I feel bad because Ive been going alot to dentist, and here recently 2 of the 4 times ive canceled!

Im just going in for a cleaning, but I know they are "by apt" only so they have to find someone to fill my space in about 24hrs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Health

• Call the dentist and make sure it's okay to come, then let them figure out how to help you. As pp said, you will be breathing through your mouth most of the time, anyway. :)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Your mouth will be open most of the time won't it? Can't you just breath out of your mouth?
    Anonymous

• OP here..
    When they have my mouth open, I actually breath out my nose -- my tongue is moved oddly so they can work & its hard to breath through my mouth + I think it is GROSS to be breathing in their face so i breath through my nose..
    Anonymous