Whats the best way to get pregnant? help me ladies

my hubby mom is in bad shape and she wants to see us have a kid with in the next two years whats the best advice

babygirlfrazier

Asked by babygirlfrazier at 1:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Just have unprotected sex as much and as often as possible. I've also heard that if you elevated your pelvis after he ejaculates it helps. Have your man take a men's multivitamin daily and start taking prenatals now. If you are on any form of birth control pill, stop taking them immediately so your body can rid itself of the hormones.
    Anonymous

• Have sex
    Anonymous

• i used mymonthlycycle.com and you can figure out when you are ovulating! Something i always did, TMI, but you asked haha, was after we were done, i would lay on my back with my legs in the air for like 10mins so the sperm makes it way down! Guess it worked for me, got pregnant the first month tryin =D good luck!
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Well heres how I've always ended up pregnant. Go out with hubby, get drunk (or just giggly tipsy will do,lol) , go home have some freaky wild orgasmic sex and BAM..knocked up. LMBO! May sound unconventional, but it works every time,lol.
    Anonymous

• You and your hubby need to start taking a multivitamin everyday. No more alcohol! Limit caffein as much as possible, try to cut it out completely if you can.

Start a BBT chart. Basil Body Temperature chart. Google it to find and print a chart for free online. You basically take your temp every morning at the same time for your entire cycle. It will tell you if and when you are ovulating. Once you do this chart for a couple months you will know when your most fertile days are, and you will know the time you are suppose to have sex in order to get pregnant.
    I was trying to concieve for 7 months and I was successful after purchasing and reading the book "the infertility cure". One of the main focuses of the book is the BBT chart. Check out Natural Family Planning also. It teaches you techniques on how to know your most fertile days. Good luck!
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 1:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2010