22weeks and baby not being as active?

for a couple days the baby was really active and now the past two days she isn't no where near as active... I do feel her some times but not like I was.. What is going on?

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 1:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Completely normal. Babies go through periods of super activity and then calm down for a few days. Usually when they are calm, they are growing alot and are just tired. At 22 weeks, your baby still has a lot of room in your uterus to move around. Not until 30 weeks do you need to start being concerned with the amount of movements you feel in a day. As long as you are feeling SOMETHING, you are good.
    Anonymous

• This is totally normal. My baby didn't move regularly until after 24 weeks. Sometimes he wouldnt move for a week, and it would freak me out, but its normal. After 24 weeks you should feel movement on a regular basis and usually after meals, or after you drink cold water and lay on your side. Hope it helps! Congratulations on your new baby!! How exciting!! :)
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 1:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Thank you soooooo much! :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2010