How often do you eat dinner at the table?

We try to do this at least 5 days a week. We all eat together. We turn the Tv off and ignore the phone.

Courtney610

Asked by Courtney610 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• We do it every night. I think it's important to sit down as a family for at least a little bit of time out of every day.
    Anonymous

• Never. Don't have a kitchen/dining table.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• We try to every night. Lately though we have been hitting the fast food too much and haven't been sitting at the table as much. But we have decided to give up the fast food again, so back to the table for us. I love sitting at the table. My boys eat more when they are at the table and it is a more relaxing meal time if we are at the table.
    My husband's family never ate at the table, my family always did. I told my dh in the beginning it was important to me for us to eat a the table nightly and he agreed.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• We do it four days a week, because I only cook 4 days a week, monday through thursday, friday on out, everyone is on their own! But it is very important as a family to do this, specially when the kids are small!

Answer by older at 1:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Every night lunch and breakfast too
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 1:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Every dinner we sit at the table, none of em have a choice because I won't let them eat in the living room, I don't want crumbs all over everything! LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Every night, even if it's only one of us and the little one. It's a good habit to get into.
    Anonymous

• Every morning and evening. On the weekends we eat lunch at the table too.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Never, we have galley kitchen which is too small for a table and no dinning room. We did have one guest over for thankgiving once and we put a card table right in the middle of the living room.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 2:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Every night

Answer by missanc at 2:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2010