shes growing up too fast

is anyone else having a hard time with their child growing up? My dd is only 6 months but i already miss being able to hold her in my arms. All she wants it to be able to see so i cant like cradle her she only wants to be over my shoulder, and now eating new things trying new things, I just wish they would stay little forever and I cant even imagine her walking, its just really hard for me. Is it hard for anyone else?

xxSummaxx13

Asked by xxSummaxx13 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DD will be 6 months next week and I feel the same way. She'll always be my baby but she's not a little little baby anymore=[
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Yes, every new stage is hard for me! But I love to watch them grow and experience new things at the same time. I sit back and smile at the wonder in my childrens eyes as they explore our world with wonder.I get teary eyed realizing how much they grow every day,and it makes me cherich each and every moment all the more. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Like PP said, its hard watching them grow up and become independent but its so amazing at the same time! My LO is 8 months old now and he likes to figure everything out on his own.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2010