Do you think you are fat?

Just wondering what u think of yourself. I am 20 lbs over weight but I dont think i am fat, just pleasantly plump!

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Oh, I know I'm fat. Just is what it is. Not ashamed of it. Don't flaunt it with spaghetti straps & "juicy" on my butt either LOL (you're welcome). 4 kids - 3 Csections - can't exercise --- eh, it's gonna happen. All things considered, I SHOULD be way bigger than I am, though --- so it's all good. :-)
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• im 5'6, i weigh 155. i definatly think im fat. ive got dimples in the back of my thighs and my gut jiggles. thats fat to me!! i need to loose at least 20 pounds. obviously, im not obese. but im not skinny, and i want to be skinny.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Yes
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 1:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I know I am fat. But I don't whine about it. I am working to lose weight and I have a hubby who loves me and for some unknown reason finds me attractive, so I accept it (for now). My SIL though is my size and is very negative about it. Her 3 year old was at my house and stood on my scale- she groaned and goes "oh, look at that, that's disgusting."
    mom2LandL

Answer by mom2LandL at 1:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• ya i am, i had a baby 6 months ago and i work full time and i am just so tired to work out everyday, ugh i dunno im very insecure about it because i have never been this big, im 5"3 and about 170 ugh FML
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I have lost 450 pounds over six almost seven years now have forty more to go fat no a work in progress yes!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• At 5'2" and 215lbs. There is no "thinking"...I "know" I am fat. LOL I did however start my lifestyle chnge today. So, maybe by summer, I won't be as fat.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I'm DEF fat! LOL... at least that's the way I see myself. I went from 135 to 185 in about 11 months. I have been taking meds that made me gain. I'm 5'6" and I used to be a size 8, now a 12. I HATE HATE HATE my belly and fat thighs! Grrrr... I wish I could lose it tomorrow, but it'll be a while.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 4:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I'm 5'7" and 140lbs and no, I don't think I am fat. I am going to lose 10lbs because swimsuit weather is coming! woo hoo!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I'm 5'6" 133lbs ... I'd say I'm comfortable with the way I look, but would still like to loose a few pounds.
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2010