WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING IF YOU WERE NOT, A STAY AT HOME MOM ? : (

I " LOVE " BEING A STAY AT HOME MOM, but always think what i would be doing if i was not. xoxo little boys " ROCK " !!! : )

sexeykittycalie

Asked by sexeykittycalie at 1:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well I was working at a daycare before I had kids so I would probably be doing that. I love kids.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 1:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• when my kids start school I am going to become a beautician ...so if I wasnt a SAHM that is what i would be.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Id be a jeweler. Its what I did before and most likely I'll do it again one day.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• i worked in a nursing home..i loved it. im a sahm now but when my lil guy is in school full time i will be going back to my nursing. im a caretaker 24/7 and i love it.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I wanted to go to school to be an OB nurse. As it is now I am a birth doula. And I love it. Get to stay home with the kids, and am only away from them for about 3 days out of te month, combined. It works for us.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I would be working back my old job at the nursing home as an STNA and a therapy rehab assistant and orderering all the supplies for the building. Man, I miss that job sometimes, lol.
    Actually..I think I miss the adult interaction the most! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• If I weren't a SAHM, I'd be childless - so I'm guessing I would've finished college & went on to have some desk job - probably making good $$ by now w/ 3 or 4 wks vacation & plenty of $$ for a nicer house & nicer car & nicer things in general... and would spend my vacations traveling or whatever..... to fill the void.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I love working at home, but I would also LOVE to be a real estate agent. It's something I will probably do once my daughter is in school. I love everything that has to do with houses from decorating, staging, and I think finding the perfect home for people and helping people sell their homes is something I would be really good at.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• yes!!! little boys do rock!!!! I'm not sure. I definitely would be working full time, probably teaching in some area. I already have a class I teach one hour a week and I love it. Its very flexible (I set up hours, price etc) that I can even take the kids with me if I need to. so, I'd probably be doing more classes, full time.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I'd be teaching middle or high school language arts.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 2:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2010