Why?

Why do men cheat on their wives or gf with a woman who is less attractive? I know looks do not always matter, it is what is inside that counts but I still don't get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• They don't care about the face, they just care about getting thier "love stick" wet from a willing participant. Why? Because they are womanizing perverts with no morals, no class and no will power. Can you tell I've been cheated on before? LOL
    Anonymous

• You should really be asking men this question not us women.

Answer by louise2 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• be strong.it hurts but youwill heal
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 2:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Why do you care what she looks like shouldnt you be more mad he cheated at all. No matter how good looking a woman she is always going to be less attractive when its your man up on her. In the cold light of day who cares what she looks like I would be more mad she was on my man.
    Anonymous

• Counseling helps get some for your own sanity oh and (((HUGS)))!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• because most men are dogs and its not realy the looks they are after its the ass
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• They are thinking with the wrong head. This head does not have eyes, a brain or a heart.
    Anonymous

• Justbecause you don't think they look good doesn't mean the guy thinks the same.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• If you know that it's the looks that don't matter, how do you not get it? Just wondering. : )

A lot of men cheat because they feel disconnected from their wives/SO, whether it's physical or emotional. They are seeking someone to fill that hole. If they don't feel like they have the support from a wife they need, those men will try to find it elsewhere. That's not a physical issue.

Oh, and I'm not saying all men cheat or that it's ok for those men to cheat. I think that's just the process sometimes.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 2:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I can't believe people think that men cheat bc of LOOKS. They don't. They cheat bc the man's EMOTIONAL needs are not being met at home. Read the book Why Men Cheat. It's based on a study of men who said why they cheat.
    Anonymous