ever been on someone's fake facebook profile?

so i just found out that my boyfriend created a facebook profile when i met him and just recently i saw that another name of his came up on the side of my facebook, i didnt think it was him since i compared his friends and not one of them was on both of the facebooks he had.

i found out when i looked in my mail and saw that his real name was spelled the same as his other facebook that i wasnt a friend of. the one that i was on, his name was spelled incorrectly!!

so i deleted him, i was shocked!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds to me like he is hiding something... Like, maybe a marriage, or something
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 2:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Soo, you were on your boyfriends fake facebook? lol are you sure he is your boyfriend...d mean that in a mean way, but if you are on his "fake" one, then obviosuly you need to reevaluate (sp) your relationship!
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• no i didnt take that in a mean way but yeah i now realize that he is not worth it...i know its just facebook but he hardly ever talks to me otherwise and ive caught him in some lies too so it is time to let him go...i was just wondering if anyone else had that happen too?
    Anonymous

• never really heard a first hand account of fake FB pages before. no i havent seen it myself. seems really shady!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• i know he might be hiding me so he made a profile up just for me. his family might question me being on his real profile, i know that he was married but his wife is with another man and they seperated and stuff. she might be on the real one so who knows. i give up! - OP
    Anonymous

• hello, red flag!!
    Anonymous