Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know of somewhere that can help me with a $600 utility deposit?

paid over $1000 to move into a house just to find out that the deposit to get the utilities switched is $600, all needed up front, which I dont have.

Answer Question

Asked by jbrons at 2:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • All I can think of is that commercial with Montel Williams talking about small loans like that for anyone....he says something like "Need fast cash to get a car repaired? DONE...." QUick yahoo search found it....the company is Money Mutual.

    Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

  • depends on what state you are in.

    Answer by hornz102485 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

  • ok u have to pay that much to swich over ulilities?? i have never heard of that. i would be horrifide. and thats alot.

    Answer by tabbys4 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

  • Most of the utility companies have programs to help.

    Answer by lvpenguino at 1:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Home & Garden
linoleum advice...

Next question overall (Health)
Do you go to a chiropractor?