was your husband positive about the gender and was he correct?

My husband has been right so far. We have two boys and he knew that from the start. This time I think we both want a girl and I don't know if thats why, but he is absolutely positive we are having a girl. I know we wont' know for sure until the baby is here, but I was just curious. Has this happened to anyone? Where they correct of were they in shock to find out they were wrong?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My husband is swearing he knows this is a boy. We will find out in just 5 weeks.
    He didn't guess with our daughter. HE did however know I was pregnant before I did LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• with our first he swore it was a boy but she was not and with my second i said it was a boy and he said boy as well and it was a boy this time i say girl and he says boy!!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• maybe he just got lucky unless he knows something we dont.. haha i have two boys to and with both he thought i was having girls and this time around he's just hopeing for a healthy baby
    Maliah_13

Answer by Maliah_13 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• well my husband was wrong w/ both of our kids. he figured they were both girls, and they are both boys ;)

BUT my step mom is *always* right, with her 5 kids and her 3 grand kids, so maybe your husband has whatever gift she has :-)
    Anonymous

• yes and yes both times.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Nope... he knew I was pregnant but was POSOTIVE it was a boy and from what the drs and everyone was saying she was a boy! Even the chinese calenders said boy... the day we were able to figure out the sex, she flipped over and spread her legs to make it known she was a girl.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Well it's either gonna be a girl or boy :~) We just pray for a healthy baby!!!!
    Anonymous

• lol anon thanks :) we are definitely praying for a healthy baby :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• yes he guessed and yes he was right both times :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 6:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Not my husband but I knew the minute I found out I was pregnant both times that I was having a boy, so when I had the ultrasound I was not surprised when they told me it is a boy. Actually I never in my life saw myself having a girl and I always knew or imagined that I would have boys.

Congratulations on your new baby!

God bless!
    Joanne27

Answer by Joanne27 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2010