Sick of reality T.V.

Is it just me or is reality T.V. getting out of hand? You can't turn on your T.V. without flipping past at least a couple dozen of them. On the rare occasions I stop to watch one it seems like they could'nt get any further from reality. Don't get me wrong I was at one time a fan of some of these shows, but more and more of them keep popping up and they seem to be about some of the most boring, pointless topics with a few fights thrown in to keep people interested.

dorsey3

Asked by dorsey3 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep. Reality TV doesn't seem very real at all. I stick to Spongebob. At least we know he's fake. Plus, as a bonus, he's really funny.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I completely agree. They give anyone a reality TV show today. Like the Kardashians and Kendra...........who the hell are they and why do I give shit what goes on in their lives? It's stupid.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I like Kendra. That's the only one I really like.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• some of them I admit I'm addicted to but I think for the majority they are out of hand. I don't think a 16 year old pregnant girl should have one but I'm totally addicted to Dog the bounty hunter
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2010