If you had another kid would you want it to be a boy or girl........

and would you find out or wait until you had it...

I have a boy and girl now...and I really dont know which I would want another of if I was to have another...probably a girl though, but it changed basically everyday......I also think if I was to get pregnant again i would wait to see what it was ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• a girl. I have one of each now and I woukdnt be having anymore but if i happen to get pregnant again (which wont happen, no sex is the best BC!) then i would hope for a girl but i'll be happy either way
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I only have a son. He is 14. I would love a girl. I would be happy with a boy, but,...I would be estatic with a girl.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I'd want it to be a boy because I have 2 girls and 1 boy already. I think it would be cool to wait until birth to find out the sex, but I don't think I could stand not being able to plan.
    Anonymous

• we have 3 boys and a girl. i am hoping this one is a girl. really just because it would make bedroom sharing easier :)
    i never had a preference before :)
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I have 3 boys so if I had another I think it would be cool to have a daughter.
    We found out with the boys so we'd find out with that one(if there was going to be another that is LOL).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I'd just want it to be someone else's. I wouldn't care girl or boy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Girl. I already have a girl and have zero desire to have a boy.
    Anonymous