rainey day what????

we clearly dont get along with our neighbors.i think some of the other woman down the street are starting to feel that way also about her.anyway. there is this one woman who goes to the gym with my neighbor.when they come home she goes around the corner and beeps the horn around 3 times...loudly....well now she will wave to us as long as my neighbor is not home.she will talk to us and is friendly as long as my neighbor is not home....like i said the other neighbors are starting to be nice to us whether the neighbor is home or not...my dh and i dont know what the heck this woman is doing.we frankly dont trust her....any ideas.....its likes she fine as long as my neighbor isnt home.....just curious...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Good grief, is this the same woman who's gone through this with the mean neighbor lady making the others not be nice to you, like forever? Just move.
    Anonymous

• i dont really understand which neighbor is which in your description (it has been a long day!) avoid the crazy neighbors. i dont talk to mine. or just say as little as possible. we are blessed with mostly great neighbors. no bad kids! just some crazies. and the crazy family seems to be catching onto the fact that i dont talk to them and is leaving me alone. i am sorry.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2010