Have you ever changed your mind??? lets see how many answers i can get

if you have one kiddo..... do you want more?... do you think you might?
if you have more than one lil one did you ever say "im not having any more, one is enough"? .... do you want more?
we are not sure if we are going to have more kids... we have one and he is a handful... we said no way are we having any more and thats what all of our family thinks... but we have been second guessing ourselves and are thinking that we may have another in a few years... just wanted to know if this happens a lot.

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 2:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always wanted more but with people having babies earlier now days I would not be surprised if they had a couple and swore they didn't want anymore only to change their minds 5-10 yrs later. It's true that the hormones kick in in the late 30s or early 40s.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I allways wanted a few, then for the past several yeasr I said I am having no more (I am a single mom of a 6 1/2 yr old w/ADHD) now I want more SOOOOOOOO badly.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I though I wanted 5, untill I had one. I have 2 now and I am done , I know 100% that I don't want anymore.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I always wanted at least two so I never really thought of stopping at one.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• We have 4 children. The youngest is will be 13 in July. We were done the day I got pregnant with him and I'm in my early 40s and can honestly say that my hormones do not have me second guessing my decision.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I thought I was done with my 9 year old, we have 4 now, ended up changing my mind early 2008-but did not get pregnant until October 2008-now I feel I am done but my husband wants to try for a girl, waiting to hit the lotto so I can be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen...damm that will never happen!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Yeah, I did. After I had just one, I said I was never doing it again. BUT, then she turned 4 and got super cute and fun, so we had another one. Now, though, I am definitely done.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2010