Do you think women who .... are dumb

keep having children with a man who refuses to marry her ?

What about a woman who has a child with a man who denies the baby, but then has another.....

( yes, i am watching Maury...jeez, I had more sense when iw as a pre-teen, let alone a grown woman !)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL I love that show. I think THOSE women are dumb. Those guys are real pieces of work too.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• LMAO
    YUP
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I see you watch the "Baby momma drama" show.
    Anonymous

• I always wonder what goes through their heads...one thing if you both don't believe in marriage...but if it's just one who doesn't and you know you aren't going to get what you want (a ring), then time to move on. But the ones who deny the kids...that's just ridiculous...I don't want my kids to have to deal with that drama...
    Anonymous

• Well, you can't control what a guy does after you break up with him. My ex has said that my son isn't his blood and I know he's going to make another-he can't keep it in his pants. How was I to know he was going to be a dumbass after I got pregnant. But yes, I agree, the ones who have kids with someone who won't marry them is a tad ridiculous.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 3:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• "What about a woman who has a child with a man who denies the baby, but then has another....."
    I am one of these woman, had a child with a guy who didn't want anything to do with my child unless I was with him, my son is now 14. When my son was about 9 he got married, had another baby and demanded a DNA test, so he paid for it, my son was his, I marched my a** to child support enforcement and started to get child support-I never wanted anything from him but after what he did I went after him-he's still a low life of a father!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• those women are in denial, i know of a woman who intentionally got pregnant after she found out her husband was cheating and ready to leave her. she thought having a baby will keep him around and stop him from cheating...well he did stay but they constantly fight and now she whines that she has to care for both kids by herself and all the housework while her husband looks at porn all day..pathetic
    Anonymous

• Yep, dumb, and usually major drama queens who have no self respect, else they wouldn't be bringing all their dirty laundry out on national television.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 3:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I just can't understand wanting to raise a child all on your own. Someone I know just got pregnant by her boyfriend who refuses to get married. He has refused for 3 years and continues to refuse. I'm sorry, but I would never purposely have kids out of wedlock or if I were not in a stable relationship. Children need parents.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely! They're dumb, but highly entertaining. I can only watch Maury so long before I fear for my TV. I don't want to start throwing things at it. I can only hope the stories are over dramatized for TV.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2010