what kind of marinade?

what kind of steak marinade goes along with twice baked potatoe and asparagus?..and steak of course..lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Seasoned salt, grill mates, and Balsamic vinegar. I put the two seasonings on first and then add the vinegar about 30 minutes before griling the meat. This is my go-to marinade for beef. The grill mates is really good on the asparagus too.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I take my steaks out of the fridge about 30 minutes before I want to cook them. I drizzle both sides with olive oil. Then season with fresh chopped garlic, salt and pepper and let rest on the counter for 30 minutes. Then I grill or broil. I found this on the Food Network and it makes even tough cuts of meat tender.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• in a plastic bag add some red wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt cracked black pepper, rosemary, oregano basil, some crushed garlic, a dash of red pepper flakes and and a couple crushed bay leaves. mush in bag then add meat marinate in fridge all day or on counter for 30-45 min. Sorry I don't measure ,just eyeball it, you don't need a real wet marinade.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 3:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2010