Are there any legit stay at home jobs available out there?

andreiawolcott

Asked by andreiawolcott at 3:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• i have a job and a business and applied for a new job today.. im making pretty good money..although iv e tried some businesses and didnt make anything at all but debt..so im trying all the no fee and application jobs..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Go to the Good Morning America website and search "work at home." They have a whole section on legit, work at home jobs. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Hey I don't have a work from home "job" I work a home business and make great money doing it. If you are looking for a "job" www.wahm.com/forum is a great place to look for both jobs and businesses.

One of the big differences between a business and job is that you are either working for YOURSELF with freedom or working FOR someone else. I wanted to be able to control my schedule(take off when my girls need me, etc) and build income for me not someone else. That was a big reason I decided on a business. Also the business that I am with is Ameriplan and I make a lifetime RESIDUAl income that is willable, so I can leave it to my girlies!!!

Good Luck girl and let me know if you have any questions :-)
    God Bless!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home! It's not a job, it's a business. I honestly LOVE what I do. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I've never found a work at home job that wasn't a scam, but I have found a home business opportunity that is working well for me. There is a start up fee associated with any home biz op that varies from $40 - $150 average from what I've seen, but there are some that charge up to $500 also. Some of these home biz ops are scams also, so you have to be careful.

I do PrePaid Legal .. No parties or inventory. Website, training and lots of support. Plus you can sign up for DAILY direct deposit.
    If you would like more info, please let me know.
    www.prepaidlegal.com/go/maryejacobs

Good luck!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 5:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I work from home filling out offers and survey free to join if intrested msg me look foward to hearing from you :)
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 7:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• REAL work @ Home JOBS not bizs click here-get your resume ready its a HUGE list!

Give me a call if you need more help 1-877-316-7872

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Visit: www.success2stayhome.com

I found this opportunity when my daughter was 12 weeks old. Now she is 2 years old and I have been able to be here for her everyday of her life.

I hope this is what you are looking for! It's not for everyone, but it has been great for me!
    Succes2StayHome

Answer by Succes2StayHome at 11:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I will be doing a home daycare.
    xocassandralee

Answer by xocassandralee at 12:07 AM on Mar. 30, 2010