Anyone else have a mom thats blaimed them for everything,since you were younger,or taken all her anger out on you?

ugh

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 4:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• No but I am truly sorry because that must be an awful burden. Remember that is her crap and not your fault.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Yep. She blames my birth for the demise of her marriage, wishes I was never born, etc.

I saw a wonderful counselor that got me through it all. My mom's misery is not my fault.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• My mom is like that when I was 25 she decided to tell me to my face she hated me and wished I had died. she also told me they tried to give me back to the state because they only wanted my brother and the state threatened to sue her so she kept me. she blamed me for it the divorce the fact she thought they could have been living better with only two kids. Now I just ignore her its for the best. Write this person off its the only way.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Yep. My mom beat me though. And all sorts of crap. She is still a bitch.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• yup, growing up my mother was a drunken slut adn anything that were to go wrong was always my fault and i was always punished and punished a bunch of times for things i never knew about. She blamed me when my parents divorced blamed me for when she relapes even if i dont live with her or talk to her. To this day I cant stand my mother and i could care less if she died, i know that sounds harsh but she put me through a lot growing up and she still dinks non-stop every day so she'll be the one to kill herself. I would rather her kill herself then have her kill someone whrn she drinks and drives. I'm glad we live in different states because i dont want her any where near my children
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• my MIL did to my dh.

he despises her for that very reason.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2010