Do you have or do you know anyone with a foot fetish?

What drives you or them to love feet so much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• MY HUSBAND

god lmao. And Idk why he loves my feet so much. HAHAHA
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I have known someone who claimed to have a foot fetish. I think it was made up, though...
    Anonymous

• I'm asking because my mom has started an ebay store to sell sexy used shoes and most of the people buying them are men with foot fetishes,lol. They pay more if she also sends them a picture of her foot in the shoe that they bought,lol.
    Anonymous

• omg Op. LOL.

My husband is constantly wanting to rub my feet. The other day my feet were super swelled (I'm almost 33wks pregnant)
    and they were purple sorta. He was all 'they are cuuuuute, let me rub them!! " I was like ple please don't touch them! They
    were sore lol.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I can't stand for my feet to be touched, and my SO has tried to lick my big toe before...I was like ....ewwwwwwwwwah! lol
    And I do not like feet to be on or near me,lol.
    Anonymous

• I have a shoe fetish, but only if they make MY feet look nice. As far as feet being on or near me, ew no thanks. I smack lil piggies lol. My boyfriend has a tickling fetish, apparently. He's always poking and prodding me to get me to make a squealing noise.
    JennHa

Answer by JennHa at 5:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• this guy bought my boot once when i danced. i sold it to him for twice of what it was worth.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2010