How to get rid of a bruise?

I bruise so easily dh always teases and says he'll get in trouble for domestic violence when really I could hit my chin and get 6 bruises on my leg. Sit down on the floor really fast and I bruise my tailbone! Right now I have them all over my arms and back and have NO idea how! I drank this weekend and end up bruised but yet remember the whole night and never feel!!! How do I make these disappear??!?! I have physical therapy for pinched nerves in my neck and back in 2 days!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Health

• yes, get your iron checked. google it...i think caffeine may inhibit iron absorption...but i could be wrong and confusing it with something else. arnica is good for bruising once it has occurred. the midwives rubbed this on my babys head when he was born. but you still need to address why your body isn't working properly. raisins are high in iron :)
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• get cheacked,thats not normal
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• my friend bruises really easily too, and she was told it was a low iron problem. id get it checked out. GL
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 5:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Check to see your vitamin K intake, too. That's what I was told about mine. I get those too. I call them "Phantom Bruises" because they just sort of appear! To help make the ones you already have go away, apply heat. It helps the circulation and will help clear the bruise a bit faster.
    Anonymous

• i agree about the iron. that's a sign of being anemic. take your vitamins (like centrum), and eat foods high in iron..... liver, strawberries, dark leafy greens..... that should help alot.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2010