anyone have DH with a lower s*x drive than you?

I do and I hate it.
I know this is supposed to be a guys line, but even though we supposedly have sex more than most couples, I don't think I can picture having sex this amount for the rest of my life.
Yes, I have toys, I'm the queen on them! But it's only satisfying up to a point. I know I'm in danger of a affair, but I can only keep up this whole trying to keep myself away from all temptation for so long.
my DH tried to encourage me to get out more, but that's one of the reasons why I don't so much. He's also asked me why I don't seem to want to form more female friendships (most of my friends are men-which I prefer for many reasons) I finally told him that one reason is that often the women in the couples that he tries to have us go out with end up wanting to date me.
I was never interested, but at this rate I'm afraid I'll take them up on it.
we already role play, do 'different stuff' you name it.
cont-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I feel ya!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a bit of a ... well, slut. And I'm only the 3rd woman my husband ever slept with. I cannot have toys, we've discussed it and it offends him a great deal. I've considered sneaking 1 or 2 but it really does both him a lot. I'd be thrilled with twice a week ... he's more like twice a month. And well.... it sucks. LOL! It's been like that from day one, though.... 6 years and two children.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• OP cont-
    but no matter how much I tell myself how lucky I am, I know I'm in danger of a affair.
    I often ask myself if I'm really cut out to be married- for years I refused to be 'held down' when I was single.
    I wasn't anyone's 'girlfriend' for years. I thought it all would get easier after I was married.
    not sure what to do................
    anyone have a situation like this?
    me and the DH are good friends, and love each other, and I do find him attractive- I know he does me- but I'm starting to wonder if it's enough.
    I do wonder if I'd ever be satisfied with anyone.
    Don't think I want to leave, but not happy with the status quo- and I know if I was to have a affair that would be the end of my marriage.
    not sure if there is a way to be happy with a situation when you feel in your heart that you just aren't.
    Anonymous

• I don't think anyone has a lower sex drive than me.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 5:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• OP- hey hibbingmom- if you got a 'neck massager' think he would believe that you never use it for anything else? there's lots of home things you can use too :)
    Anonymous

• Yes I do and I know what its like to not have sex for a long time try ten years and I am done I am in college to get a job so I can move to Japan and do anime. I know what its like and I never got married because I truly wanted an easy out. People say sex is not everything but you try and go without for years and say sex is not everything. its the big white elephant in our room no one can talk about without fighting or just refuses to talk about. Ten years is enough for me. lol

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• When my husband and I first met we were using crystal meth, just experamenting but sex was at the highest for us! Once we stopped doing the drug his sex drive decreased dramatically but mine didnt. We ended up moving in togeather and eventually getting married and his sex drive was still really low. I did worry about me cheeting on him so I told him straight up that if he wasnt going to give it to me that I was going to get it somewheres else and I was seriouse. It was like waving a magic wand in front of his face cause sex started getting really good again and more frequent. Now heres the problem now days, the tables have turned on him and now my sex drive is way lower then his. However Im pregnant right now I hope to rekendle are good old times after baby is here. Talk to him and see where that gets you but be strong tell him what you want out of him.
    Anonymous

• I am so with you. My hubby will be interested for a while and want to do it half a dozen times over 2 days and then he doesn't want any for a few weeks. It drives me crazy because I want something in between; I'd be happy with once per day or even just every couple of days.
    Anonymous

• me me me i have that problem
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2010