Princess and the Frog

Anybody who has seen this movie please tell me if it is any good and would it be good for a three year old girl?

psurmont

Asked by psurmont at 6:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my 3 year old loved it.

she did get scared at moments but liked it.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• appropriate sure..... there's some light "magic" and stuff. my 3 year old daughter hated it, found it very boring. it was a struggle making it to the end.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• my 5 yr old didnt like it..and i (27) didnt find it interesting either
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• my 2 yr old loves it! Its the only princess movie she likes. I was told by a woman on here I should even let her watch it or like it because the movie was made for black girls only. Pshhhh I ignored it. In fact she's getting some clothes with the princess on it this easter and even thought about having a birthday theme with that princess. I think its a very cute movie
    Anonymous

• My son is 4 and he really enjoyed it. I haven't seen it though, he went with his dad, so I can't comment.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 6:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I took my daughter to see it in the movies when it came out, she was 4 at the time and LOVED it. We just bought the dvd and my daughter (now 5) has watched it at least 5 times. Her just turned 3 YO brother enjoys it too, although, he can't sit through a movie to save his life, lol. There ARE some scary parts with the Shadow man though... I loved it too, and DH also enjoyed it. To say its only for black girls is absurd...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I havent seen it but my niece watched it with her almost 4 yr old and said she loved it! I think Im going to buy it for my granddaughter.
    auntietotty

Answer by auntietotty at 7:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I LOVE that movie, as did my 3 yo. It will be in her Easter basket.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 7:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• My kids are 4 and 5. They absolutely love it. It's unlike most fairytale movies. I loved it!
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 7:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• my daughter is 4 and she loves it. it's a good movie. and saying it's only for black girls is like saying cinderella, snow white, and the lil mermaid is only for white girls. lol people say the most amazing things!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 11:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2010