What should I do?

So I am in a bad situation that yes I managed to get myself into. I know my sisters log in information for her Facebook account and I got bored today and looked at her account. Well she has been dating this guy that is in the military since November. They met online back in August. Well he is currently stationed in Korea so its not like they see each other or anything but they are planning on getting married next year. Well here is the problem. I saw in her sent messages that she is sending naked photos to a guy she slept with last June. She has told me numerous times that she no longer had contact with him. So I was rather shocked to see this. Now YES I do know I should not have been looking at her account and YES I know its not my business but I feel bad for her boyfriend. Should I some how tell him or just let this go? I dont want to be found out for butting in where I dont belong but at the same time I feel bad knowing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ha, tough.
    I don't think it's your place to tell him. If you have to tell someone you know, tell HER.
    Anonymous

• Unfortunately there's no clear cut way to deal with this and have a clear concience. I'd personally just leave it be for now. Since you can't prove that she's doing it without letting her know what you did.
    It's a sad state but it's her life unfortunately. look at it this way if it were reverse how would you feel? And something else to consider is that you don't know what kind of arrangement they have with him being in the military. I have friends who setup don't ask don't tell things.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 7:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• How do you know he is being fathfull to her? He might be doing the same thing over in Korea. Not might, probably.

Answer by louise2 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Until she's married....I wouldn't say a word. You can dance around it like "Are you SURE you're ready to marry, what about your ex?" and that sort of thing but I wouldn't say a word.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• OP HERE_____Thanks ladies for your help and not bashing me! I was nervous to even post this...LOL. But I am pretty sure he isnt cheating on her. He has a strong faith in God and has never even kissed anyone! He prayed for a month asking God if it was a good idea to hold hands with her! So I assume they are not allowed to be seeing or doing anything with anyone else.
    Anonymous

• I would mind my own buisness
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 7:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Joke around with her about that guy she slept with last summer. See if you can get any details.
    Then sneak in a conversation about the sanctity of marriage and how important it is to be faithful in a relationship. Just casually.
    See how she reacts or what she admits to.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I agree, bring up the ex, beat around the bush kinda thing. See if you can get her to admit something. It's not fair to make assumptions that the new guy is cheating, just because he's in the military. That's just being ugly, btw, to those that feel the need to mention things like that.
    You could ask her if she's ever sent her new guy nude pics, not just out right ask. But you know, in a conversation on relationships, ask if she's ever done it, or if she would.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2010