What is ChaCha!...something to do with WAH

I see alot of people posting saying that they do this at home, what is it can someone help me please>

gvfdwife05

Asked by gvfdwife05 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• Here, I wrote an article about it. I don't do it anymore, but it's a good way to make a few extra dollars... My Article

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• It is a site that you can go to and ask questions "How do I get gum out of carpet?" and get answers. To get paid to do it, you can answer peoples questions. It's a lot of sitting at the computer and googling answers if you don't already know them. I wanted to try it, but just didn't have the time. The more questions you answer, the more you get paid.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 7:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I wanted to try it but didn't like to google or ask.com everything.....ilike filling out offers and sureys much better
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 7:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Bump....this is interesting. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• i work for chacha..we get paid to answer questions..its not that much pay but its easy and every bit of extra helps
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 9:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• m a Chaha guide, i love it, i get paid when i want, answer what i want, and work when i want and Im still the boss!

Check out ChaCha and other work at home jobs by clicking here. Give me a call if you have any more questions

1 877 316 787
    2

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2010